Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

RuSsian RouLette

[piC iZz pLg baroO!!]...huhu



take a breath, take it deep
'calm ur self', he says to me
if u play, u play for keeps
take the gun, and count to three
im sweating now, moving slow
no time to think, my turn to go
~~
and u can see my heart beating
u can see it through my chest
and im terrified but im not leaving
i know dat i must pass dis test
so just pull da trigger
~~
say a prayer to urself
he says, 'close ur eyes samtimes it helps'
and then i get a scary thought
that he's here, means he's never lost
~~
as my life flashes before my eyes
im wondering will i ever see another sunrise?
so many wont get da chance to say goodbye
but its too late to think of da value of my life
~~
u can see my heart beating
u can see it through my chest
im terrified but im not leaving
know dat i must pass this test
...so juz pull da trigger...
.......
erm
diS song is calLed russian rouLette
by Rihanna
OMG!!!
iZz ske giLer lyricS die
sbb ader makne trsindiRi
n may b itu gambaran antara Rihanna ngan eX die si chRis brOwn
yg beLasah campai bengkak2 muke Rihanna tuh!!
huhu
pape pun iZz ske giler lagoO nie
eSpecialLy kat part chOrus die

abeS cLuZ,xde kHeje,terOS snaP piC!!!huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...